FALK CopperCore series
Thanks to innovative technological research, a new series of CopperCore cookware has been developed by Falk Culinair: a solid copper plate is directly anchored on one side with a very fine layer of austenitic stainless steel and on the other side with a thin layer of ferritic stainless steel. This new exterior gives a much more modern look while preserving all the conductivity benefits of solid copper. In addition, the austenitic stainless steel interior lining is permanent, hygienic, chemical-free and can never melt.
- FALK "CopperCore" series is durable and has an unlimited lifespan.
- Professional thickness of 2.5 mm of which 75% solid copper, 10% stainless steel and 15% ferritic stainless steel.
- Proportions, rounding and forms have been developed in collaboration with professional chefs.
- all models are suitable for all stoves: gas, electric, vitro ceramic and induction and have a pouring lip.
- ergonomic handles are made of solid cast stainless steel.