Falk Culinair NV offers a “copper-bottomed" guarantee.
This means we commit to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and care.
A manufacturing defect is defined as any fault in the product materials or workmanship, which is present at the date of delivery, but not necessarily visible.
The following conditions are not classed as manufacturing defects, and will not be covered by our warranty:
1. Normal wear and tear
2. Product misuse/abuse
3. Accidental damage
4. Any product not used or maintained in accordance with the Care & Use Instructions
5. Any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Falk Culinair N.V.
6. Discoloration, or marking, of stainless steel pan linings caused by salt crystals
7. Discoloration, or marking, of copper vessels caused by oxidation and/or heat
8. Discoloration, or marking, of copper vessels caused by a mechanical dishwasher
Your warranty is only valid if you have a valid proof of purchase. Please contact the retailer that the product was purchased from to arrange any return, exchange or refund.